Revolutionizing Youth Volleyball in America
Read on to see why we already have more than 1,000 members!
The National Volleyball Council is a 501c3 non-profit guiding and sanctioning body dedicated to leading the direction of youth volleyball in the United States with a focus on fostering and ensuring the highest level of integrity for the sport across the country.
All individuals and organizations that join the NVC are expected to adhere to strong standards set forth in in sportsmanship, honoring the game of volleyball, and enriching the lives of all youth who participate. Members of other sanctioning organizations such as USAV, AAU, JVA, and AVA are welcome to join the NVC and benefit from its growing nationwide network of volleyball resources.
Members of the National Volleyball Council enjoy many benefits, including eligibility to play in NVC sanctioned events and license to host NVC sanctioned events. Additionally, depending on the membership tier, NVC members will have access to:
- Low-cost, user-friendly insurance options for players, coaches, and clubs
- Comprehensive insurance when participating in NVC events
- Eligibility to participate in all NVC sanctioned events across the nation
- Codes of ethics for players, parents, coaches, and more
- Unlimited Level 1 Certification in the NVC Coach Training Program
- Pooling of resources with like-minded volleyball organizations in the United States
- Today’s most up-to-date guidelines for the most effective tools for coaching
- Benchmarks for measuring skill development across all ages and abilities
- Comprehensive curricula for all types of camps and clinics across player skill levels
- Proven parameters for implementing a successful beginner volleyball developmental program
- Tried and true frameworks for running effective competitive league and club programs
- Systematic procedures for offering and rewarding scholarships to players in need
- Thorough direction and support toward starting a youth volleyball organization
- Much, much more!
More info coming soon!
The National Volleyball Council is currently migrating its website to a new platform. Please check back soon for more details on the organization, as well as descriptions of benefits under each membership tier.